Week 2 Discussion Questions
1. Read Acts 4:32-37
2. Check out verse 36. Joseph was a Levite, which means he was not supposed to own any property. It was rare for him to even have it, and he gave it away. What could have motivated him to do that?
3. Continue with Acts 5:1-11
4. Why do you think Ananias and Sapphira chose to give the impression that they had given everything?
5. What purpose could there be in putting these stories one after the other?
6. In what areas of your life are you more prone to be authentic? In what areas are you more prone to creat an impression?
7. Why is it so difficult to be authentic with yourself, with God, or with others?
8. How would you want someone to react to you when you choose to be real about something? What kinds of reactions keep you from doing it again?
9. What kinds of things do you like to do with friends? What elements of friendship are important to you?
10. What kinds of things are you praying about personally? Share as little or as much as you're comfortable, and then close by praying for one another.