Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Living a Questionable Life Week 2 -
1. What is the weirdest thing anyone has every asked you? What was your answer?
2. Read Colossians 4:2-6 What stands out to you in this passage?
3. What do you think Paul means when he says, “Make the most of every opportunity.”?
4. Why do you think it is important to make our conversations always be full of grace?
5. If someone asked you about Jesus, what is the first sentence you would use to respond?
6. Read Titus 2:1-10 Why would Paul list all these instructions for the young and the old?
7. Paul's commands to have integrity and self-control looked weird and different to the people of Paul’s day. Do you think that still looks radically different in our culture today?
8. How can you make the teaching of Jesus more attractive to outsiders?
How can we pray for you so that your life will look weird, exquisite, alternative, and attractive to those around you?