Discussion Questions for Sermon Series You're Not The Boss Of Me - Week 5
1. On a scale from 1 to 10, how fearful are you?
2. When fear comes your way, what is your go-to coping mechanism?
3. Read Matthew 8:23–27, then the same account in Mark 4:35–41.
• What stands out to you?
• What details does Matthew point out that Mark doesn’t and vice versa?
• If you could summarize the point of this story in one sentence, what do you think the authors are trying to get across?
4. Read Matthew 10:28–31. What are some things people fear that can “kill the body but cannot kill the soul”?
5. What is your biggest fear about the future?
6. What would it look like or sound like for you to take Peter’s advice and “cast all your cares on