Discussion Questions for Sermon Series No Offense Week 1-Stop Being Offended
1. On a scale of 1–10, how easy is it for you to be offended? Why?
2. Which part of this message was most impactful for you and why?
3. Read James 1:19-20. Which do you struggle with the most: being quick to listen, slow to speak, or slow to become angry? Why do you think that is?
4. How do you typically let go of anger? How effective is this?
5. Share about a time when you chose to make a difference instead of making a point. What did you learn about Jesus through that experience?
6. What can you do to begin raising your gratitude for God’s grace? How will this impact your relationship with God and others?
Practice being slow to anger this week by dropping the stone of offense and choosing to be loving instead.