Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Love Where You Live - Week 3
1. What is one of your favorite stories? Why is it your favorite?
2. Why do you think stories are so powerful?
3. Read 1 Timothy 1:15. Why do you think Paul says, "I am the worst of sinners."? What does he want us to learn from that?
4. Read Philippians 3:4-9. How do you think Paul sharing his story in this way, hits home with his Jewish listeners? Do you think Paul's story is powerful and influential? Explain
5. Do you think your own story can be influential to someone you know? Explain
6. Read 1 Peter 3:13-15. What stands out to you in this passage? Why?
7. How important is living a life that warrants a question of the hope that is within you? Why do you think hope is so important to people right now?
8. Can you take 5 minutes and share your story with the group as it relates to Jesus?
9. What prohibits you from sharing your story with someone esle?
Pray for the opportunity and courage to share your stories.