Discussion Questions for Sermon Series I'm In - Week 2
1. Has a single conversation ever made a big difference in your life? How did it affect you?
2. How would you define the word “influencer”?
3. Read Matthew 5:13-16. We have no idea how God can use one conversation, encouragement, or expression of love to influence others. Talk about someone who influenced you toward Christ.
4. Think about the people in your life you can most strategically influence. Who is it that God might be calling you to influence?
5. How can you be most influential? Think about the ways in which God has gifted you to be influential.
6. When are you most influential? Think about the opportunities you have to influence others.
7. As you interact with other people this week, think about how God might want you to use that conversation to glorify Him.
Father, thank You for giving each of us the gift of influence. Help us to see our conversations and interactions with others as opportunities to glorify You and make a difference in their lives. Help us never doubt Your ability to use the gifts You’ve given us. In Jesus’ name, amen.