Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Happy Trails - Week 12
1. Read Psalm 141:1-2. When was a time you called out to God to come quickly? How important is the idea that our worship and prayers are like incense to God?
2. The psalms talk a lot about personal worship. How does our personal worship during the week affect our worship together on Sundays?
3. Read Psalm 141:3-4. How important is it to have someone helping you grow?
4. Guarding what we say is very important. Why?
5. What can we do keep our words encouraging and fruitful?
6. Read Psalm 141:5-8. What stands out to you in this passage? Why?
7. How can we live in the world but not of the world?
8. Why is it good to have a good reputation among all people?
9. What are a few things that you learned in this series in the Psalms that will stick with you?
How can we pray for you?