Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Happy Trails - Week 11
1. When was a time that you struggle to find your purpose in life? Explain
2. Read Psalm 139:1-6. What stands out to you in these passage? Why?
3. God knows us like no other. Why is it that sometimes we feel the need not to approach Him with everything?
4. How does it feel knowing that God encircles us? What comfort do you have in that?
5. Read Psalm 139:7-12. Has there ever been a time in life when you tried to run away or hide from God? Explain
6. How has God's pursuit of you defined who you are? How has God's hand continued to guide you?
7. Read Psalm 139: 13-16. What does it mean that we are fearfully and wonderfully made?
8. God took great care in creating us, how should that reflect on how we see ourselves?
What can we do to remind us of this when we are feeling down and struggling with our self worth?
9. Read Psalm 139: 17-18. How does it feel knowing that God has specific plans for you? Explain
How can we pray for you?