Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Beyond Washing Your Hands - Week 3
1. What are the two things you worry about the most?
2. What are some reasons why we worry?
3. Read Matthew 6:25-34 What is your favorite example of God’s creation that God cares for?
4. Why do you think that we worry about things we cannot change?
5. Do you think worry is a trust issue? Why or Why not?
6. Read Philippians 4:4-7 How is it possible to rejoice in the Lord always?
7. Do you think our anxiousness is a faith issue? Why or Why Not.
8. What else stands out in this passage?
9. What are some ways we can stay focused and reduce the amount of time we worry?