Discussion Questions - Welcome to Wonderland Week 4
1. Who is the most consistent person you have ever met?
2. What do think is the secret to their consistency?
Read Hebrews 13:1-3 - Answer the following
3. How hard is it to love everyone like family? Why
4. Who for you is the most difficult type of person for you to love ? Why?
5. In what ways can we show hospitality to strangers?
Read Hebrews 13:4
6. Why do you think the writer takes a moment to talk about marriage?
7. How important do you think marriage is in our culture? Why?
How do you think we can be an example of spousal integrity in our culture?
Read Hebrews 13:5-8
8. What part does money play in the life of a follower of Jesus?
How do you think money sometimes get in the way of us focusing on Jesus?
9. How important are good leaders to you? Why?
10.Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever! How does that encourage you?