Discussion Questions for Sermon Series TIME OF YOUR LIFE #4
When Less is More
Fully exploited strengths will allow you to create far more value for your life than marginally improved weaknesses.
1. What do you do that is almost effortless from your perspective but seems like a daunting task to others?
2. In what arenas do people consider you the “go to” person?
3. What facets of your job energize you?
4. What do you wish you could stop doing?
5. What organizational environments are you drawn to?
6. What environments do you avoid?
As a discovery exercise, develop the ideal job description with your current job in mind. Then, develop the ideal job description with your ideal job in mind. By investing your time in the areas where your strengths are fully exploited, you are working in sync with the way God designed you to work. In other words, you will be doing what you were created to do.
If you do this and God so commands, you will be able to stand the strain, and all these people will go home satisfied. Exodus 18:23