Discussion Questions for Sermon Series TIME OF YOUR LIFE #3
With what limited time we have, how can we know that we are investing it wisely? Do we have a plan for investing our time in the things that matter most?
1. What is the best piece of advice that you’ve heard about time management?
2. Are you a “one big investment in a short period” person or a “small investments over long periods” person?
3. What activities have you pursued that have paid off over time?
4. Read Ephesians 5:15-17. Where do you need to begin making consistent time deposits?
5. What is your biggest obstacle from making that deposit?
6. What are you willing to do about it?
Are there activities that you wish you had started to invest in 5, 10, 15 years ago? Well, it’s not too late. Get started. There is a cumulative value to investing small amounts of time in certain activities over a long period, regardless of how old you are. A year from now, you’ll be glad you did.
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.