Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Living a Questionable Life Week 1
1. How would you define weird?
The Pharisees were really good at being all about appearances? Have you ever experienced people that looked great on the outside, but not so great on the inside?
2. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done as a Christ follower?
Read Mark 5:24-34
The woman acted on a Jewish superstition about magical tassels on Jewish leader’s robes. Have you ever acted on a superstition? What did you do?
3. Have you every experienced something that put you down and held you back? Were you able to be freed from it? Share.
Jesus called out this woman to honor her. Is there a situation in your life that you need to stay faithful in hopes that God will honor it?
4. Read 1 Peter 3:15
How important is it to be ready to share about Jesus?
5. Has there ever been a time in your life that someone thought you were weird because of your faith?
6. How can we keep Christianity weird in our personal lives?
How can our group pray for you and support you?