top of page
1. Read John 8:31 and Acts 2:42-47. Note: The 'apostle's teaching' is what we'd now refer to as Scripture.
2. As a community, what kinds of things were the believers devoted to?
3. What were some of the results from their time together?
4. What sticks out to you as you read these two passages?
5. Why do you think it would matter for the believers to be devoted to prayer or to the apostles' teaching?
6. What do you find helpful or useful about reading the Bible? What do you find difficult?
7. What does prayer mean to you and why does it matter?
8. What kinds of things could you imagine the group reading in Scripture or praying about?
bottom of page