Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Living a Questionable Life Week 3
1. What is your definition of freedom?
2. What do you think is the weirdest thing Jesus ever did? Why?
3. Read John 3:1-6. Why do you think Nicodemus came to Jesus at night?
4. What do you think it means to be “born again”?
5. Read John 3:7-16. Have you ever dealt with someone who thought they were entitled to something because of who they were? Explain
6. Do you think Nicodemus went away with an understanding of what Jesus was saying?
7. Does John 3:16 take on a different meaning for you knowing the context of the story? Explain
8. How can we live free with a weird and winsome way about us?