top of page
Week 3 Discussion:
1. What are some ways you connect with your heavenly Father during the Christmas season? Why are those ways helpful for you?
2. What are some things that cause people to drift away from God and the church?
3. Talk about a time when you felt distant from God. What were some of the factors that caused you to feel disconnected?
4. During the message, Jon said, "I believe there's a little King Herod in all of us." In what ways are you tempted to focus on building your own kingdom instead of participating in God's kingdom?
5. What are some obstacles to you fully surrendering to Jesus? What would it take for you to overcome those obstacles?
6. What is one thing you can do this week to engage or reengage with Jesus? What can this group do to support you?
bottom of page