top of page
Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Love Where You Live - Week 1
1. How would you define the term, "neighbor"?
2. Read Colossians 1:15-17. What about Jesus stands out to you in this passage?
3. Jon said Sunday, "Jesus came to our Neighborhood(earth) so that He could be at the center of our universe." Do you agree with this? Explain
4. Read Matthew 22:34-40. Do you think these two commands sum up everything for the Jesus follower? Why or why not?
5. What does it mean to love your neighbor as yourself? Brainstorm examples.
6. Read Acts 17:24-27. Do you think that God has placed you where you live and/or work in order to be a light to your neighbors and coworkers?
7. How can you be that light to them?
bottom of page