Small Group Discussion Questions for Sermon Series The Gift Week 1
1. What’s your favorite Christmas decoration to put up each year?
2. Read Hebrews 10:10-12. What does it mean for Jesus to be our High Priest?
3. How does the role of Jesus as our High Priest influence your relationship with Him?
4. What is holiness? How does knowing about God’s holiness influence the way you see God, yourself, and sin?
5. Read Hebrews 4:14-16. Do you view Jesus as a distant Savior or as someone who understands what you’re going through? How does that affect your relationship with Him?
6. Share about a time when someone understood what you were going through. How does it feel knowing Christ always understands your struggles and is with you in the middle of them?
7. How might you come boldly before God this week?
8. Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, You are perfect, flawless, and pure. Thank You that, in spite of our sin, You loved us so much that You sent Jesus to die in our place. Thank You that He is able to understand every difficulty we face in this life. Help us to find mercy and grace in Him, our Great High Priest. In Jesus’ name, amen.
9. Do you feel burdened by sin or in need of mercy and grace? Then come boldly to God this week and ask Him for what you need.