Small Group Questions for Sermon Series Pre-Decide
Week 1 - Take Back Your Life
1. Which part of this message was most impactful for you and
2. Read Proverbs 16:3. We can ask God to help us pre-
decide. Talk about an upcoming decision or plan that you
need God’s help with.
3. Describe your thought process when you have to make a
4. We might struggle to make good decisions because we’re
overwhelmed with choices, afraid of making a wrong choice, or we
let our emotions overrule logic. Which of these reasons do you
experience most? What could you pre-decide now, to help you
make good decisions in the future?
5. What are some of the values God has placed on your heart? Are
your decisions and actions reflecting these values? Why or why
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
When your values are clear, your decisions are easier. This
week, write down the values you shared with your
Small Group. Place them in a spot where you’ll see them.