Discussion Questions for Sermon Series No Offense - Week 2 Dealing with "those" people.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Which part of this message was most impactful for you and why?
3. How do you typically respond when you get angry or offended? How can you respond with love?
4. Read Ephesians 4:29. What are some ways you can protect your mind, heart, and mouth from unwholesome talk? How can you build others up with your words?
5. Share about a time when an offense caused you to experience one of the three D’s of Destruction—division, distraction, or discredit to your witness. What could you do differently next time an offense occurs?
6. The day of your hurt should also be the day of your healing. How will you begin healing on the same day of an offense?
7. Ask God to search your heart this week. Ask Him to reveal any area where you might be arrogant, judgmental, or self-deceived.