Discussion Questions for Sermon Series No Offense - Week 3 You’re Not as Right as You Think
1. What’s something you enjoy being right about?
2. Which part of this message was most impactful for you and why?
3. Do you have a difficult time being wrong?
4. Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-3. Where are you acting without love? Where are you acting with love?
5. Share about a time when you were met with love instead of judgment. What did that teach you about Jesus? How did that impact your relationships with others?
6. When you live like you’re forgiven by God, you’ll feel more gratitude, become more accepting, and overflow with love. How can you share that abundant love with others this week?
7. Decide to respond from a forgiven posture now, so that when disagreements, debates, or controversies come up this week, you’ve already committed to respond from a place of love.