Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Write Your Own Headlines
1. What’s a crazy headline or social media post you’ve seen recently?
2. Which part of this message was most impactful for you and why?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how positive is your mindset right now? Why did you choose that rating? Share one step you can take to move closer to a 10?
4. Read 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. What are some ways you can set your mind on things above?
5. Share about about a situation in your life you currently have a negative perspective about. What are some ways you can change your thinking so that you have a positive perspective?
6. Our lives are not defined by someone else’s headlines. How can you avoid buying into others’ negative news this week?
7. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
8. Write your own headlines and then share them with your Small group next week.