Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Love Where You Live - Week 2
1. Have you ever seen soapbox-style preaching? How effective do you think it is?
2. Read Romans 2:4. What stands out to you in this verse?
3. What is your definition of kindness?
4. Have you ever seen someone come to Christ because of kindness? Explain
5. Read Luke 6:36. How can we learn from God’s mercy?
6. What are some ways we can show mercy to other people?
7. How hard is it to be kind to those who aren’t to you? What are some ways we can push through and still show them God’s Kindness?
8. Isa 54:8 “In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD your Redeemer.” Do you think it’s OK to get angry? Why or why not?
9. Do you think it’s OK to stay angry? Why or why not?
10. How do you feel knowing that God’s everlasting kindness and compassion is there for us? Explain?
11. What are some ways that we can continue to show kindness to those who don’t know Jesus?