Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Happy Trails - Week 8
1. Define in your own words : "Hope"
2. Read Psalm 107:1-3. What comfort does it give you that God's love endures forever? Explain
3. Read Psalm 107:4-9. When was a time in life that you felt lost? Explain What did you do to find your way?
4. How does someone cry out to God? What is involved?
5. Read Psalm 107:17-22. What do you think is the most popular age of rebellion? Why?
6. Have you ever gotten to the point in life where you loathed food? Explain
7. Has there ever been a situation where you felt that God has freed you? Share
8. Read Psalm 107:17-22. When have you been really sick? Have you ever made a deal with God when you were in pain? Explain
10. Have you ever experienced or seen God heal someone? Share
11. How can we as followers voice and show our thanksgiving to God?
12. Read Psalm 107:23-32. What has been the worst circumstance you have ever faced? How did you handle it?
How did God see you through your pain and circumstance?
Take a moment and share what you are thankful for about God.