Small Group Questions for Week 3
1. Have you ever encountered someone with unshakeable faith? How did their faith impact you?
2. In what ways can faith inform our responses and decisions in the circumstances of life?
3. How did Noah demonstrate unshakeable faith in the storm? What can we learn from his example?
4. When facing adversity, how do you typically respond? Do you accept, act on, and endure God's plan, like Noah did?
5. Have you ever felt like you were in the middle of a storm in your life? How did you navigate through it?
6. What role does trusting God play in the midst of life's storms, and how can you apply it in your life?
7. The sermon mentions that sometimes storms destroy, define, or strengthen us. Can you share an experience where a storm shaped you in one of these ways?
8. How can we keep our eyes on the cross and trust in God's love during difficult times?
9. In what ways do you experience God's peace in the midst of a storm, and how can you maintain that perspective?
10. When facing a storm, what steps can you take to allow the storm to strengthen your faith, and how can you continue to obey God's plan in the midst of adversity?