Playbook Part 3 Live Life Interrupted
1. Read Matthew 9:35-38. What does it mean to "see people like Jesus sees people," and why is this an essential aspect of living a Christian life?|
2.The sermon mentions two ways to see people as Jesus sees them: being in contact with Jesus and studying who Jesus is. How do you personally practice these two approaches in your life?
3. The sermon emphasizes that not all interruptions are bad and that some may be divinely ordered by God. Can you share a personal experience where an interruption turned out to be a blessing or an opportunity to serve others?
4. What can we learn from Jesus' response to interruptions, especially in times when our lives are filled with disruptions and unexpected events?
5. The sermon mentions the importance of compassion in handling interruptions. How can we cultivate and practice compassion in our interactions with others, especially during challenging times?
6. Proverbs 19:21 is quoted in the sermon: "Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails." How do you handle it when your plans are interrupted, and how do you discern God's purpose in those moments?
7. Read 1 John 3:16-17. What keeps us from acting and doing something when God places someone in my path? How can we be better doers?
8. The sermon concludes with the idea of "Live life interrupted" and emphasizes the importance of taking action to help or encourage others. What are some practical ways you can live out this principle in your daily life?
9. How would you describe the importance of God's Word in your life, and how has it influenced your daily actions and decisions?