Small Group Questions for Sermon Series What Would Jesus Undo Week 2
1. Describe what a meaningful expression of worship (in church) looks like for you.
2. What different kinds of worship have you experienced in churches?
3. Why do you think it’s easy to get bent out of shape about different styles of worship?
4. Read Matthew 15:7-9. Talk about what it would be like to live out everything we sing with our lips.
5. Which of these biblical acts of worship feel most natural to you: kneeling, raising hands, dancing, or praising? Share your experiences.
6. How can you grow in your in-church expression of worship?
7. Considering who God is and what He’s done for you, how can you worship Him with the way you live this week?