Discussion Questions for Sermon Series, Beyond Washing Your Hands Week 5
1. So what is am important lesson that you have learned from quarantine ?
2. Read Romans 12:12. Does this describe your time recently? Why or why not
3. Rejoicing, patience and Prayer - What is the one thing that you could work on the most and why?
4. Having to slow down lately - has it caused you peace or anxiety?
5. Read Titus 3:1-2. How have you seen people live this out all over the metro and the world?
6. What are some more ways that we can show gentleness and kindness to people?
7. Read Galatians 5:22-26. How important is it to produce fruit as a Christ follower? Why?
8. What are some fruits that we can help you develop and work on in your life?
9. How can we pray for you in this time of uncertainty?