Discussion Questions for Sermon Series Beyond Washing Your Hands - Week 1
1. So how many different ways have you been told to wash your hands? Which is the right way?
2. What are some things that you have seen people do that seem a little outrageous in order to protect themselves from everyone else?
3. Read 21:1-21. Do you think that Jesus chatting with Peter had a lot to do with what happened when Peter denied him? Why or why not
4. What do you think Jesus is trying to convey to Peter by asking over and over if he loves him?
5. What is the definition of a shepherd?
6. Do you think we as Christ followers have the same responsibility to “feed my sheep?” why or why not
7. How can we help people right now without going against quarantine and social distancing standards?